About The Events
Whether you are a seasoned painter or just starting out with acrylics, this workshop will have something for everyone.
Learn about acrylic paint and how to use it the way you want.
Topics Susanne will cover include:
- Why use acrylic paint?
- Expensive or inexpensive? What is the difference. Why good paint works better.
- Types of acrylic paint – heavy body, fluid, stay open, acrylic pens, acrylic inks, airbrush
- Colours -transparent or opaque? What is the difference and why you need both?
- How many colours do you need? – Mix many colours from just a few.
- Acrylic mediums – Types available, their properties, and why you need/want them.
- Canvases, panels, and paper types.
- Priming and priming paint.
- Brushes and tools.
- Creating a textured surface.
- Layering to rework and recover a painting.
The cost for this workshop will be $75 (Keirunga members ), or $90 ( Non-members )
Please pay into Keirunga Artists Bank Account No. 03-0658-0071470-000, by Friday 28 October 2022
Ref: Your ‘Surname’ & ‘S.Clark.WShop’